My client is one of the leading e-learning companies in the UK.
My client is looking for a PHP developer with minimum 3 years experience in Moodle. You will be responsible for providing technical development and support for Moodle.
Extensive PHP and Linux experience is necessary.
- 3 years PHP development using Moodle 2.x
-Migration of moodle sites based on an institutional upgrade policies
-C# .NET Application (Windows Forms) and web development
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Self-motivated and shows an attention to detail
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
The role is to be based on company site, in the city Nottingham.
This position is to begin urgently - so the correct candidate must be available immediately.
This will be a initial 4 week contract, with the very likely possibility of extension - depending on performance.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Please feel free to contact me on: email@example.com or 0844 880 0399
Entry added by Callum Mitchell
- Thursday, May 15, 2014, 1:03 AM
Last updated - Thursday, May 15, 2014, 1:23 AM