Application Trainer - Vancouver, Canada, USA or Europe
We are looking for an experienced application trainer who is ready to move to the next level. If you enjoy a challenge, and are driven by curiosity and results, this may be the most rewarding job you ever had.
Lambda Solutions is a leading provider of Open Source e-Learning solutions based on the popular Moodle and Totara Learning Management Systems. We provide Managed Hosting and Professional Services to clients in Education, Corporate Training, Healthcare and Government. We are a young and dynamic organization that will put you in the driver seat and give you a chance to learn fast, and contribute to our growth and our brand.
- Create training material, scripts, training environment, videos.
- Provide online training, in-person training, for learning managers, learning content creators, and corporate learning stakeholders.
- Coordinate service delivery.
- Contribute to corporate knowledge by capturing best practices, either in documents, knowledge base items or shared documents; developing best practices and documentation, whether procedural or technical.
- Knowledge transfer to colleagues.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in training.
- Training experience in the software industry, including online and in-person settings.
- Customer service skills and strong written and verbal communications.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, and performance-driven environment.
- Experience with eLearning, Document Management, HR software
- Experience in the enterprise software industry
- Experience with open-source software such as Moodle, Totara, Mahara, Drupal
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please email a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line of your email.