We develop both the Course Merchant and CourseCRM software applications for Moodle. Course Merchant is an e-commerce shopping cart for Moodle, CourseCRM is a Moodle to SugarCRM integration utility.
Our continued growth means we now have a vacancy for a talented and experienced PHP developer. You will be engaged in the development of the Course Merchant shopping cart system. This will include new feature development, new LMS integrations development, new payment gateway integrations development, and other related software development tasks.
Ideally, you will have experience of development on either ecommerce (shopping cart) systems, or Moodle LMS development.
Although you may not have all of the below, we would anticipate you meeting the majority of the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience with PHP development.
- Experience with Moodle LMS development.
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming.
- Experience using PHP debugging tools.
- Experience with Rest and XML RPC APIs.
- Experience with data management in MySQL, Postgres or other databases.
- Experience of ecommerce shopping cart development.
- Experience developing shopping cart payment gateways.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements in ecommerce, such as PCI.
- Knowledge of e-learning related standards such as SCORM, IMS, etc.
Interested? If so, please email email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- A general covering email introducing yourself to us.
We can then respond with further information. Please, no agencies.
Entry added by Course Merchant
- Friday, April 4, 2014, 12:51 AM
Last updated - Friday, April 4, 2014, 12:53 AM