We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced E-learning co-ordinator to join the VLE team to be the first port of call for VLE related customer service queries and provide administrative support to wider VLE Team, encouraging mutual sharing of knowledge, information and resources.
- Ensure the CIPD Training’s online product offer remains up-to-date and leading edge.
- Set up course and users on the VLE for CIPD qualifications, including courses builds, content and enrolling student and tutors
- Be the first point of contact for answering students and tutors queries on the use of the VLE including Moodle.
- Proactively seek ways to streamline processes in order to improve and update the LMS processes.
- Moodle administrative tasks
- Good customer service
- Good technical and process knowledge
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate processes to others
In addition, you must have an interest in e-learning and web technologies, and be committed to keeping up to date with developments in these areas, to ensure we’re providing our users with the best online learning experience.
To apply visit:http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/10105427
Entry added by Carina Sebastiao
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013, 10:43 PM
Last updated - Monday, January 6, 2014, 10:10 PM