PREPWORKS is an award-winning online/in-person hybrid provider of standardized test preparation and subject-specific tutoring. Our research-based, adaptive courses improve student scores on a range of standardized assessments and subjects; our content is dynamic and delivered online to any internet-ready device. Our Moodle based Learning Position SystemTM provides each student with an individualized learning path.
PREPWORKS is hiring an Account Manager to provide exceptional client service to our customers and actively assist with all client needs and technical requests.
Candidates must possess strong communication skills, both written and oral, and be interested in working in a high-energy, fast-paced technology environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 or more years relevant experience
- 3-5 years professional technical support experience
- 3-5 years technical training delivery experience in an academic environment
- Experience designing and developing instructional materials (written, graphic, audio, video, multimedia)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently to produce and deliver effective presentations and group training
- Client service driven mentality
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Self-starter capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Significant experience with MacOS and Windows, Microsoft Office, interactive web tools such as blogs or wikis, LMS systems such as Moodle, Blackboard, Edmodo, and audio/video editing and delivery
- Experience working with teachers in a K12 environment strongly preferred
- Pro-Actively seek out customer problems and work with the team to provide timely and complete solutions
- Setup regularly scheduled meetings with customers and provide detailed monthly reports to senior management
- Manage Customer Accounts, including training customer representatives (Teachers/Counselors/Local Administrators)
- Deliver online and face to face Moodle training to clients via WebTeach or similar online tool
- Assist with the creation of online written and video materials to provide clients with the knowledge and confidence to become self-sufficient in their use of technologies.
- Assist customer IT representatives with user related problems (logins, plug-ins, etc.)
- Design and deliver face-to-face events, written materials, and online media to end users, improve materials based on internal and external feedback
- Assist with planning for rapid expansion of our operations/support staff
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000 - $70,000. Based on YOE and/or skill set.
Benefits: Full Health, Dental, Vision, and PTO
Think you have what it takes to be an Account Manager at PREPWORKS? Submit your resume to email@example.com, with letter of application referencing the position title and the names, addresses, and phone numbers of three current references.
Please submit resumes via email only, no phone calls or mailed items will be considered.
Entry added by Michael Penney
- Friday, 15 November 2013, 11:22 PM
Last updated - Friday, 15 November 2013, 11:22 PM