We have an immediate need for a Freelance Moodle Developer or team to develop an LMS for our industrial client.
The LMS must be completed in less than 3 months.
All of the courses will be created by the client in Captivate and exported as latest Scorm. There will be 5-15 course to start. HTML5 and Flash auto detect required.
This LMS will be used by approximately 2,000 occasional users in 300 branches.
We have details to come but we at least need the following functionality:
- bulk import of user accounts
- admin to assign courses to users manually
- courses need to be categorized in Gold, Silver and Bronze levels
- LMS must track all users course progress, scores, etc.
- admin must have the ability to list view and sort/search users by progress, scores, branch locations etc.
- admin must have simple and user friendly interface to manage users
- admin must have a way to email/message users individually or in bulk
- LMS must be able to export data in Excel or CSV format
- LMS must be themed for client look and feel
- LMS needs to have a controlled and specific admin experience for simplicy
- developer must be available for future work and feature requests
- LMS needs to be created at a temporary location so we can review ongoing and have the client review closer to launch
The individual/company we work with must have exceptional communication skills, be responsive in our timezone and must have a solid foundation of Noodle experience creating LMS site for businesses.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are confident in your abilities to deliver our requirements.
Please supply some sample Moodle LMS sites so we can review your work.
We will interview a short list of candidates on Skype to choose our developing partner.