Sixth month contract
Pay – 18,000 to 20,000 PA pro rata
Teachers UK are looking to recruit an E-Learning Assistant on behalf of one of our clients. The role is for sixth month and they are to help to develop the Moodle platform at a school with SEN so experience working within an SEN environment is desirable.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has experience of working with and developing Moodle 2
- Has experience with supporting staff in the operation of Moodle
- Is able to work in a large ICT support network and independently
- Is good at presenting as well as analysing and producing statistics and graphs
- Is familiar with current software tools for the creation and development of Moodle and the internet
- Has knowledge and understanding of educational practices/issues in relation to technology and E-Learning
The right candidate should be reliable, committed, self-motivated and be able to manage a varied and sizable workload while remaining calm under pressure. They should be aware of health and safety issues that might arise. You should also be able to drive.
You must have a current DBS check (enhanced CRB) as Teachers UK are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff to share this commitment.
This is a great opportunity to work within a supportive team in a challenging and rewarding role. Please contact Edward Mawson on 01623 600636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org about this opportunity.
Entry added by Edward Mawson
- Thursday, 4 July 2013, 5:10 PM
Last updated - Thursday, 4 July 2013, 5:10 PM