Job offered: Freelance Moodle consultant in Los Angeles area for Jams Online Education
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an English speaking (US native) Moodle Consultant.
A Dutch company, based in Amsterdam, providing e-learning solutions about Alternative Dispute Resolution (i.e. Mediation, Arbitration and Negotiation) is looking for a Moodle consultant that can help us out in assisting the US partner to prepare content for the Moodle system and adapting the course to become US native English.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile: Personal requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in working with Moodle at a functional and technical consulting level
- A strong understanding of Content Management Systems
- Good knowledge of English
- Good command of other European languages is an advantage
We are looking forward to discussing this position with suitable candidates. The position is offered as a freelance contract.
Could interested candidates please send a CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry added by Randy Vermaas
- Monday, 22 April 2013, 8:06 PM
Last updated - Monday, 22 April 2013, 8:06 PM