COMPANY DETAILS: AME Learning (“AME”) is a leader in providing financial literacy education in corporate and academic markets. Founded in 1997, AME uses a patented and award-winning system to teach accounting and financial principles in an intuitive way. Some of AME’s corporate clients include Burger King, Hallmark, Toyota, Alliance Atlantis, Bell Canada, Purolator, Royal Bank of Canada, and Second Cup. Some of AME’s academic clients include Seneca College, Fanshawe College, Conestoga College, University of Findlay, and Humber College.
AME is experiencing rapid growth throughout North America. AME is expanding its team to support new growth initiatives and customer traction. For more company information, visit our website at www.amelearning.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION: AME Learning’s product development department is seeking a talented individual to coordinate the technical support functions.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- · Provide clients support by resolving their technical issues via email and phone
- · Train instructors and students on how to use the learning management system
- · Create technical training materials
- · Administer backups
- · Maintain IT documentation and record technical problems
- · Identify opportunities to improve the quality, availability and performance of AME’s online tools and network
- · Troubleshoot server issues
- · Assist other departments as a technical support resource
- · Related College or University education preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- · Very familiar with Linux server, desktop environment, networking/VPN, SQL, MySQL and HTML
- · Data management and system administration experience preferred
- · Experience with Moodle or other learning management system is an asset
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Self-motivated and strong work ethics
- · Work well individually and in a team environment
Position and responsibilities will expand based on proven competence across core deliverables.
PERFORMANCE METRICS AND COMPENSATION: Success will be based on mutually agreed milestones. Compensation will be composed of a mutually agreed rate.
APPLICANTS: Please send applications, including cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants who choose to apply; however, only those selected will be contacted.
Entry added by Bradley Smith
- Monday, March 25, 2013, 11:32 PM
Last updated - Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 7:53 AM