Job offered: Experienced Moodle Developer
Location: Quezon City, Philppines
- Secure Installation & Customization of the theme (add logo & choose theme with similar MS colours).
- Testing of Moodle 2.4 with customized theme.
- Safeguard security of resources used on Moodle site (from AWS).
- Needs to know about security with Amazon AWS buckets and how to link this to the Moodle site.
- Preferably with experience on scripting languages (API scripts to connect Moodle to our other systems).
Regular Moodle management and maintenance:
NOTE: Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- 1-3 years of practical development experience in PHP and Mysql, Ideally Moodle.
- Must have good working knowledge in Web Architecture and Security.
- Previous experience in Moodle and education software is a plus.
- Preferably with experience on scripting languages. (API scripts).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preference given to applicants who reside in Quezon City, Philippines.
Entry added by JC Mapoy
- Tuesday, 19 March 2013, 1:16 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, 20 March 2013, 10:39 AM