Job offered: Moodle Migration, Administration, and Support Manager
Location: Telecommute or India, Asia, South America, or someplace warm :)
I have a Master's degree in Instructional Technology and over 15 years of experience in distance learning, including over 10 years in online education, both as an educator, instructional technologist/designer, and administrator.
I'm seeking a full time position either telecommuting or internationally specializing in:
- migration to Moodle (from WebCT, Blackboard, Angel, etc.)
- Moodle administration (via web browser panel, not programming or system administration)
- faculty/staff development and support
- Moodle course development and design
- Web 2.0 training and integration for faculty/trainers
- pedagogy of online teaching
- iterative and agile project management practices
- emerging and cutting edge technologies
My number one focus is on the experience of Moodle users - creating a system that is intuitive, easy to use, and well supported at all levels.
Also available for consulting on any of the above and for maximization of your users' Moodle and support experience.
Please contact email@example.com for more info, resume, references, etc.
Entry added by Moodle Migration
- Thursday, February 18, 2010, 5:19 AM
Last updated - Thursday, February 18, 2010, 5:21 AM