EDIT: I've discovered that my institution is only allowed to contract with individuals/companies in the U.S., so please reply only if you are licensed to work in the U.S.
We need someone to fix a couple of bugs in a 3rd party block that we can't live without. Unfortunately, the original developer has moved on to other things and is unavailable.
The block is the AJAX marking block, which is viewable to teachers only, and shows a list of all the assignments that have been submitted and are waiting to be graded by that teacher. There are four major issues with it. The last three are likely to have resulted when the Assignment module was changed in 2.3.
- After a forum has been rated by the teacher, the post still appears in the list of items waiting to be graded.
- When an essay has been submitted to the teacher, and the teacher reverts the submission to draft, and then the student submits the essay a 2nd time, the 2nd submission doesn't appear in the list of items waiting to be graded.
- In older versions, there used to be a "revert to draft" button in the AJAX marking window used for grading, but it's no longer there. The new 2.3 assignment module allows a teacher to revert a submission to draft or to allow another attempt. We would love to be able to make either selection in the AJAX block's grading interface.
- When a teacher uploads a feedback file using the AJAX Marking block's grading interface, the file appears to upload correctly, however, if the student looks at the grade or the teacher returns to review the grade, no file is present.
Please contact me with an estimate of how much it would cost to make these fixes. We are using Moodle 2.5.
Entry added by Kimber Warden
- Tuesday, January 7, 2014, 7:27 AM
Last updated - Saturday, January 18, 2014, 1:28 AM