Is this the job for you?
· You are an energetic go-getter who never gives up on a problem until it is solved.
· You can handle a variety of technical support requests with efficiency and attention to detail.
· You are a team player with a willingness to learn new things on the fly.
· You are a self-disciplined and motivated worker ready to meet the challenges of working remotely as part of a geographically dispersed team.
· You crave variety, new challenges, and a fun work environment with an awesome team in a growing small business with tons of career potential
Who We Are: eThink Education is a rapidly growing technology company with a passion for customer service. We work in education technology, so you or your family might already be using our products in K-12, Higher Education, or Corporate applications. Our product is cloud based and open source, which means we are fresh and fun – not a bureaucratic crew of outdated stuffed shirts sitting around tweaking screens on some software originally developed before WiFi.
What would you do:
· Know Moodle inside and out
· Provide Tier 2 functional and basic technical support to Moodle and Totara clients
· Become involved in the Moodle HQ community
· Get to know our clients and their individual needs
· Develop training materials and articles or our client knowledge base
· Work alongside eThink’s 5-star service team to solve client issues
· Develop internal resources within our Wiki
· Use our Ticket Management System to manage client interactions
What we promise: It won’t be boring. You will have new challenges all the time. You will have opportunities to advance your career. Your suggestions will be heard, and your voice will matter.
What we need from you:
· A minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree
· A minimum 2 years’ experience Supporting Moodle or Totara
· 2-3 years’ experience with software customer support
· Experience with educational technology in one or more learning environments (K12, Higher Ed, Workplace)
· Superior email and phone communication skills with an affinity for customer service
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent higher education
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Experience writing SQL reports strongly preferred