- Experienced Moodle Support (Helpdesk) Technician required
- Titus Learning – the most recent addition to the Moodle Partner network
- Flexible location – remote or office based (Saltaire, West Yorkshire, UK)
- Excellent benefits scheme for UK based staff (Perkbox, health care scheme, free Nespresso, regular social events, etc.)
ABOUT TITUS LEARNING
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in international education. Having recently become a Certified Moodle Partner for both the UK and Hong Kong this is an exciting time of growth and development and we are looking to add an experienced and talented Moodle Technician to our existing team.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will become a key member of the team for years to come. Working with a range of customers including schools and companies in the UK, and 13 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the exciting projects we undertake. We have an immediate need to add to our Helpdesk resource, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
We are looking for a talented Moodle Technician with at least 2 years experience that can hit the ground running. Ideally, experience will have been gained through working with a number of different Moodle sites, as this position is to help support our growing number of customers with their various Moodle support requests.
We are looking to add Technicians to our team in Saltaire (UK) or alternatively remote workers – we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates in East and South-East Asia.
You will be experienced in the use of Moodle both front-end and from a server perspective, able to provide valuable support to customers around the globe with varying support queries. Your communication skills, written and verbal, must be exceptional. You must be dynamic and thrive as part of an energetic team. You will be responsible for true customer success and improving learner outcomes – ability to demonstrate your influence in these areas would be beneficial.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Moodle
- Understanding of Linux servers (Ubuntu)
- HTML / CSS
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English
- Moodle theme building
- Understanding of PHP
- Helpdesk (tickets) experience
- Examples of Moodle success
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks.
The successful candidate will start asap.
We encourage all applicants to visit our website to learn more about Titus Learning: www.tituslearning.com
If you’d like to apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or contact us on +44 (0) 1133 200346
Entry added by Mike Bennett
- Saturday, 21 October 2017, 2:55 PM
Last updated - Thursday, 26 October 2017, 5:19 PM