To be successful in this role, you’ll be an experienced learning technologist with the following experience:
• Instructional design capabilities
• Strong pedagogical knowledge
• Back-end user of Moodle (or other VLE)
• Technical competence in HTML
• Strong technical and process knowledge
• Understanding and commitment to providing the best online user experience
• Familiarity with data protection/copyright issues.
• Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate technical and pedagogical concepts to others
• Mahara or other e-portfolio tool
• E-learning authoring tools, e.g. Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, etc.
The CIPD truly is a great place to work and there has never been a more interesting or important time to join us. We are passionate about developing our people and offer a wide range of professional development opportunities and benefits such as 28 days holiday, free two course lunch and flexible working hours.
If this Learning Technologist – Development role describes you and your career aspirations, then apply here: http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/11470318