Enterprise level in house Installation, Firewall, Database, Microsoft Windows administration, Microsoft IIS, Linux, API, MySQL, Moodle, Virtual machines, Web services, Utilities, System administration, Red Hat Linux, Scripting, cron, Networking, PHP,
Samba, Security, Active Directory, Access control, Apache HTTP Server, Authentication, Backup, Command-line interface, Configuration, Consulting, IT, Integration, LAMP, LDAP, LMS, Media, Microsoft Windows, PeopleSoft, Performance testing, Software,
Start date – ASAP!
- Backend experience (Linux command-line scripting, Proven expertise in core PHP, IIS/Apache, MySQL and ability to foresee, plan and mitigate performance issues on these technologies)
- Understanding of Event APIs, Adhoc tasks, Cron, custom CLI utilities, Contexts, Completions, Backup and Restore
- Code deployments and integration with AD
- Experience and expertise in integration with other external database/applications (like PeopleSoft) and also third party social plugins.
- Experience integrating external systems w/ custom web services
- Experience scaling LMS (Moodle preferred)
Entry added by Janette Dimitrova
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 2:28 AM
Last updated - Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 5:19 AM