Regional Sales Manager (for Moodle e-Learning commercial services)
Reports to: VP Client Services
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Due to a successful 2013 we are expanding our UK operation. You will have an existing customer base to service and provide growth opportunities as well as developing new accounts in the entire UK market place. Your market place is business, education, and government clients. You will have a base salary and an uncapped commission plan with benefits.
Why you should join Remote-Learner
Remote-Learner is a rapidly growing company serving customers with open source e-Learning services in the UK and North America. We are one of the largest Moodle Partners in the world.
We deliver e-learning solutions using Moodle open source technology to business, education and government clients enabling them to provide online learning, training and certification to their employees, customers and partners. We look to hire people interested in working with bright, energetic professionals who want to further their e-learning careers and make a difference in the world. Our continued year-to-year growth has created exciting opportunities within our sales team.
You will be working closely with our sales team to solidify our position as the largest global Moodle services provider.
- Develop and successfully execute an outbound sales strategy
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistently with the company's sales and marketing plan
- Ensure that every client interaction meets the company's quality standards
- Qualify sales opportunities based on our revenue/margin goals
- Build and manage the sales pipeline in the territory
- Meet revenue/margin objectives for the assigned territory on a quarterly basis
- Provide suggestions to the sales team to improve the company's performance in the territory
- Deliver presentations on products / services
- Participate in trade shows and conferences
- Negotiate large contracts
- Write Request for Proposals (RFP's) and solution proposals
Your Qualifications - Required:
- Professional sales experience is required
- Proven track record of successful enterprise sales growth, preferably in educational software services
- Demonstrated successful solutions selling
- Demonstrated excellence in account management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a sales growth plan
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales with existing accounts and new accounts
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and productively from home
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Strong self-management – time management and organizational skills
Your Qualifications - Desired:
- E-learning background is not required, but sales experience in the education and training sector is preferred
- Experience selling software solutions to large organizations
- Domain expertise in e-learning is a plus
- Working knowledge of Moodle is a distinct advantage
~£40,000 plus uncapped commission.
How to apply:
Please send us your resume by email to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line.
Please include any urls, such as your LinkedIn profile, or online e-portfolio in the mail.
Entry added by Sean Keogh
- Wednesday, 19 February 2014, 5:05 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, 19 February 2014, 5:07 PM