Job offered: Moodle Platform Administrator & Courses Manager
Location: New Delhi , India
We are currently looking for a Moodle Platform Administrator & Courses Manager to manage the Moodle based LMS we are using for a project scheduled to start in rural Rajasthan, India.
The project is scheduled to start in April of this year and we hope to reach out to almost 100 teachers and 1000 students in the coming year. The project is implemented as a partnership between Pratham(http://www.pratham.org) and UNSDSN(http://www.unsdsn.org)
The project requires an individual with the following skills:
- Technical knowledge of the Moodle platform. We dont expect you to code, but familiarity with the Moodle platform with all its functionality is preferred.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of managing the moodle platform as an administrator, managing 100+ concurrent courses.
- To create, maintain and audit various forms of content stored on the LMS. Content would include videos, PPTs, assessments and lesson plans
- To manage the course permissions and track user statistics for the various courses on the LMS.
- To troubleshoot issues on the LMS as and when they arise while the teacher or student is using the LMS.
- To create and implement a structured training program for teachers and students to get them familiar with using the LMS
The person is expected to work out the Delhi office with limited travel to the site of the project in Rajasthan. If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry added by Aditya R
- Thursday, 20 February 2014, 6:29 PM
Last updated - Thursday, 20 February 2014, 6:29 PM