Lattanzio Learning is one of the few Italian players with a strong international orientation in offering integrated training solutions and consulting activities, for modern public and private organizations.
We are looking for a Moodle and PHP Developer to include in our Software Competence Center. Technologies in use are: Linux (CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu Server, …); PHP; Apache webserver; Windows server; database MySQL, Oracle.
The main activities include:
- installation and configuration of Moodle and other PHP systems (eg. Joomla)
- plugin management and development
- support on troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate:
- is a PHP skilled developer, ready to operate on Moodle and other PHP software
- has a good knowledge of Moodle both in Linux (priority) and Windows OSs
- is able to carry out troubleshooting on Moodle and support the IT team in the resolution of issues related to OS and database
- has a good knowledge of SQL and Moodle database, he is able to perform fine-tuning and queries
- has a good knowledge of SCORM specifications and Moodle SCORM player.
Position is open for our Bari and Roma offices.
CV can be sent to email@example.com.
Entry added by Guido Cernuto
- Sunday, 2 February 2014, 11:26 PM
Last updated - Sunday, 2 February 2014, 11:26 PM