Job offered: Moodle Theme Developer/performance tester required
Location: University College London
University College London will be upgrading Moodle from 2.4 to 2.6 in July. We will be creating a new responsive theme for our Moodle site and are also planning to carry out performance testing before the upgrade. We are therefore seeking an experienced Moodle theme developer/designer with experience of performance benchmarking (a tall order I know). We need someone to start at the beginning of April on a contract basis.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with responsive Moodle Themes for desktop, mobile and tablet;
- Experience with Jmeter and PHP XHProf or other load testing tools;
- Proactive troubleshooting, problem management and resolution skills;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Interested contractors please send CV, rate and availability to Narain Ramluchumun at email@example.com who will also be able to supply additional information about the role.
Entry added by Jo Matthews
- Wednesday, 12 March 2014, 7:01 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, 12 March 2014, 7:01 PM