You will be working in our new start-up company, Brickfield Education Labs, developing enhancements and integrations to work with Moodle based systems, Moodle being the world's open source learning platform.
You will need to be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland, working either remotely or office-based in Ireland. We can be flexible with Irish time-based work schedules.
The role involves work ranging from fixing reported bugs to participating in the development of major new features, and whose responsibilities would include:
- Develop plugins & core changes to Moodle in PHP
- Participating in planning and design sessions (online and offline)
- Collaborating with other developers
- Peer review colleagues work and suggest improvements
- Reviewing code, investigating and resolving bugs
- Writing high quality code
- Working on a mix of Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
For more information check Workable Job Advert
Please only submit via Workable
Do not email any CVs, as they will be deleted from our mail platform
Entry added by Gavin Henrick
- Monday, November 18, 2019, 7:03 PM
Last updated - Monday, November 18, 2019, 7:03 PM