Sr. Moodle PHP Developer Wanted!!!
Must be a US citizen, and must be done with in the United States
We are looking for a PHP developer who can help with the Moodle learning managment system (LMS). we need help with integration, plugins, module, block, theming.
• 3 to 5 years of strong experience in PHP programming with MySQL
• Thorough Understanding of Various Moodle Modules and the Integration of the Modules into the LMS
• Experience in working with Moodle at a Technical Level.
• Experience in Customizing Moodle functionalities and Developing Custom Themes for Moodle
• Clear understanding of Open Source Technologies and the Systems Concept.
• Experience must demonstrate knowledge in creating and modifying HTML pages.
• Basic knowledge in CSS.
• Good experience in JQuery and Ajax.
• Knowledge on SQL.
• Knowledge in Zend, Joomla, Drupal or WordPress would be a plus.
• Have more then 3 years of experience with e-learning. Knowledge of quality standards like SCORM or AICC
• Strong familiarity with Learning Management Systems
This person needs to be a native US citizen (no foreign national firms or foreign nationals.. do to compliancy requirements). there is potential for ongoing work. Therefor we are looking for A-players and an on going relationship with the right candidate. The things that need to be done are innovative in nature and deals with DOD (therefore a background check is required).
The initial requirement is about 10-12 weeks.
If you are not a fit but you might know someone who is, let us know. We are offering a reward for locating this individual.
Entry added by sheyne branconnier
- Sunday, September 6, 2015, 9:36 PM
Last updated - Sunday, September 6, 2015, 9:41 PM