Idaho State University (ISU) is looking to hire a full-time Learning Management System Administrator. This position would be located on ISU's main campus in Pocatello, Idaho. The full job description and how to apply are here:
- Manage the institutional LMS software (Moodle), including theme development, code management, server operation, server software, and assist with server OS and hardware decisions.
- Contribute to the operation, support, and training of ISU faculty and staff regarding the LMS and related applications.
- Work with ISU faculty and staff to understand instructional concerns and improve the LMS.
- Perform needs assessment with faculty to identify improvements for curriculum resources, learning objectives, delivery techniques or learning activities.
- Troubleshoot LMS programming bugs and Integrate various technology solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge about using/applying the Learning Management System as well as other programs and languages.
- Consultations with team members to determine best learning practices and instructional tools enabling both faculty and students online.
- Support and investigate third party applications to the LMS.
About Idaho State University
Idaho State University (ISU) combines exceptional academics amidst the grand natural beauty of the Intermountain West of the US. ISU faculty and students are leading the way in cutting-edge research and innovative solutions in the areas of energy, health professions, nuclear
research, teaching, humanities, engineering, performing and visual arts, technology, biological sciences, pharmacy, and business. ISU is the state's designated lead institution in health professions and medical education.
Idaho State University, a Carnegie-classified doctoral research and teaching institution founded in 1901, serves a diverse population by attracting students from around the world to its Idaho campuses. At the main campus in Pocatello, and at locations
in Meridian, Idaho Falls, and Twin Falls, ISU offers access to high-quality education in more than 280 programs. Over 12,000 students attend ISU, receiving education and training in those programs. To read more, visit: Idaho State University
Idaho State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We have an institution-wide commitment to inclusion and diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Veterans' preference. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.
Human Resources Idaho State University
Campus Box 8107
Pocatello, Idaho, 83209-8107
Phone (208) 282-2517
Entry added by Michael Spall
- Saturday, February 22, 2020, 5:04 AM
Last updated - Saturday, February 22, 2020, 5:04 AM