What life at Moodle is like…
Moodle has a globally diverse team with over 250 team members in more than 25 countries around the world. We’ve built a passionate team of hard-working, driven and diverse people from all over the world, united by a shared belief in the ability of our platform to make a positive difference to our world. We respect our colleagues and value an open and innovative workplace, filled with integrity and of course a strong focus on education (yes, these are our company values!)
What else, you say?
- Our global teams can work from anywhere, with a flexible working environment that promotes true work-life balance
- We believe in motivating performance rather than micromanaging it, allowing you to feel empowered to do what you do best
- Gaining new skills by learning from highly skilled peers, along with your own learning and development allowance each year to support your growth
- Work with a global team on a worldwide platform and make a real difference
- As a certified B Corp, we are proud to be part of a global community of mission-driven companies dedicated to using business as a force for good
- Other excellent benefits, like an extra 7 days paid leave to extend your weekends, recharge and enjoy a day off for your birthday, ‘choose your own’ benefit options, flexible public holidays, and many more!
Learn more about your new workplace...
Moodle is the world’s most trusted online learning solution, with a growing ecosystem of products and services, including Moodle Workplace, Moodle App, MoodleCloud, and more. The engine of our ecosystem is Moodle LMS, the secure and customisable open source learning management platform used by well over 300 million learners worldwide.
Find out more about us on our website.
Does all this sound good? If yes…
At Moodle we are an equal opportunity employer that actively supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We’re committed to fair recruitment and selection practices, ensuring we are drawing from a diverse range of sources to attract and select the very best person for the job. Learn more in our Diversity & Inclusion Charter.