You’ve probably heard of Moodle - the world's most popular learning platform, used by over 60% of the world’s universities, as well as countless schools and companies. It's our mission to empower educators to improve our world and at Moodle HQ we are always on the lookout for like-minded, passionate people to help us achieve this.
About this role
The Moodle Apps team is looking for someone with experience in cross-platform mobile application design but also with experience in the complete customer lifecycle for cloud services.
In this role, you will help us to create a cohesive user experience for the Moodle mobile app. But also you will help us to understand and fix the issues our paying users might experience while signing-up for a paid application through our web-based forms.
Finally, you will be also responsible for supporting the creation of marketing materials for the Moodle apps when necessary (the visual aspect of them), so we are looking for someone with some graphic design skills.
What your new job can look like…
- Be a voice of the customer that has direct input to the roadmap
- Engage with customer challenges at every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Work in a team that prioritises research and measurement over opinion and ego
- It’s a fast feedback, high-scale product: Your successes are visible and measurable
- Work on a product that directly generates revenue for an amazing open source project
- Collaborate with our development team to ensure any improvement or new feature is backed up with a solid design