Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our team in the United States. This position is ideal for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to offer first and second line support for our Moodle based products with exposure to Drupal and Joomla.
You will assist our customers with requests for technical support via email, telephone and our dedicated customer service portal. You will provide a highly excellent customer experience via efficient and effective resolutions for our customer which could include future sales opportunities.
The ability to self motivate with a passion for technology and learning are key attributes we look for in all our colleagues and team. This role requires the ability to communicate with internal and external customers and stakeholders to ensure our high quality of their service is maintained.
Key aspects of the role:
- Ensure tasks assigned to you are dealt with speedily and accurately and logged accurately in the CRM
- Ensure communication with customers is efficient, effective and timely using their preferred method.
- Follow up support tasks logged by internal customers and colleagues promptly and within SLA's.
- Use your IT skills, knowledge and experience to resolve customer problems and to utilise their system effectively.
- Act as a first point of contact for minor customer complaints, escalating as required using the established process.
Essential requirements: - Must have previous Support Desk experience - 2 years ideally - Excellent communication skills - Experience of HTML and CSS in a CMS environment - Excellent customer relation skills - Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly - Previous experience in a fast paced organisaton - A team player
Desirable requirements: - Experience of working of ITIL frameworks - Experience of working with a CRM system - Experience of working in a web design/development environment - Experience of working in the LAMP stack - Previous experience of education or learning management software systems
Entry added by Pam Haigh
- Monday, 14 July 2014, 8:55 PM
Last updated - Monday, 14 July 2014, 8:56 PM