Job offered: Digital Graphic Designer at Moodle HQ
Location: Perth, Western Australia
We have a newly created opportunity for a creative and
detailed-oriented graphic designer to join our busy team, commencing on a
casual basis (Approx 16 hours per week, negotiable). The role will be
responsible for the design and creation of graphical artwork
and layouts for brand and digital marketing campaigns as well as
occasional input into the Moodle product itself.
- Work closely with marketing staff to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil briefs
- Occasional work with developers doing ad-hoc images in Moodle
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of digital media, including social media posts, static and flash banners, eDMs, and all
- Ensure synergy of graphic design across all marketing elements
- Review and ensure accuracy of all digital marketing assets
- 1-2 years' experience in digital graphic design
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive graphics and layout
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and retain brand consistency across all elements developed
- Understanding of responsive web design, UI and UX principles in web interface environments
- Ability to interpret and adopt the latest web design trends
- Proven competence in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Candidates with digital graphic design experience and a tertiary qualification in Graphic Design are encouraged to apply. When applying please submit your current portfolio as well.
Applications close 5 June 2014.
Entry added by Helen Foster
- Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 4:53 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 4:53 PM