Leading global organisation; Immediate start; Brisbane CBD location
6 month role - possibility of extension
Chandler Macleod is one of Australia's largest and leading national human resource and consultancy agencies. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with high quality candidates, who fit their needs and in turn we aim to match your skills and personality within a role that you will enjoy and thrive in.
Our client is a dynamic organisation and is a key player in the Mining Industry, with a focus on maintaining an inclusive and respectful workplace aligned to key values. They are currently seeking an experienced Training and Development Administrator to join their team for a 6 month assignment. The office is centrally located in the CBD, close to transport links.
You key duties will include:-
• Phone/Email Support and Issue handling.
• Induction Support for internal teams
• Learning Management System Reporting
• Learning Management System Profile creation/merge
• Interaction with Site Teams via phone & email for eLearning Platform queries and support
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following:-
• Customer Support experience
• Technical systems interaction - data entry and data extraction
• Data Reporting and interrogation
• Learning Management System Database experience preferred but not required
• Moodle/Sumtotal experience
If this sounds like the role for you and you are ready for an exciting opportunity to join a large global organisation, don't delay, apply now - please contact Caoimhe O'Shaughnessy on 07 3003 7750.
Entry added by Caoimhe O'Shaughnessy
- Friday, 20 June 2014, 6:44 AM
Last updated - Friday, 20 June 2014, 6:44 AM