- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
- Contract: Permanent
For this Brighton-based role, the key responsibilities of the successful candidate are:
Supporting the Technical PM in requirement gathering and specification writing.
Testing and ensuring quality of work received from freelance developers. Also coordinating with freelancers to resolve any issues.
Development of plugins and modifications for Totara LMS and Moodle.
Providing support for minor upgrades to Totara LMS and Moodle (handling merge conflicts).
Completing major upgrades to client code bases for Totara LMS and Moodle (re-implementing codebase on new version).
Qualifications and experience:
- Must be an expert with GIT code management.
- Must be an expert with PHP language.
- Must have Moodle or Totara LMS experience.
- Should have UNIX skills, including installation and configuration.
- Should have good understanding of data protection law.
Entry added by Donna Taylor
- Thursday, 18 December 2014, 9:31 PM
Last updated - Thursday, 18 December 2014, 9:31 PM