Job offered: Account Executive
Location: Worldwide: Asia, Australia, Europe
IntelliBoard, Inc. seeks an Account Manager for multiple positions worldwide - LMS (corporate and education) markets. The position is a remote opportunity, with some travel as needed.
Application link: https://intelliboard.bamboohr.com/jobs/
- Stimulate market growth through prospecting, cold calling, and networking within the LMS market in specified geographic area.
- Conduct professional presentations to prospective and existing clients. Ensure optimal visibility of company products, provide insight on sales and marketing strategies, attend conferences as needed/required to promote IntelliBoard products.
Qualifications & Experience
- Appropriate educational qualifications and/or 1-3 years of sales experience
- Ability to speak English FLUENTLY; + language(s) specific to market.
- Experience with multiple LMS environments and prospects/clients for the leading LMS service providers.
- Understanding of the needs of LMS users, especially reporting and analytics.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic; ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment. Understanding the sales cycle and a vicious commitment to follow-up activities is critical.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize the IntelliBoard CRM (Hatchbuck) to cultivate and maintain prospects and clients within Hong Kong/Taiwan/China.
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell IntelliBoard products through a high volume of outbound emails, calls, and meetings.
- Understand the needs of prospects/clients and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and overcoming prospect objections and rejection will be critical to success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win. The ability to use the software tools provided and work independently is a must.
What We’re Looking For in You
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally. You love eLearning and the ability for online environments to bring education everywhere.
- You have the ability to move quickly among many different software platforms and sources of input.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team-player is important to you.
- You're an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, ethnicities, education, learning.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option.
- Positive attitude
- Coachable, Accountable and Motivated!
Entry added by Tonya Riney
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 8:54 PM
Last updated - Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 8:54 PM