Webanywhere was founded in 2003 as a learning technology company providing solutions to the education sector. Our clients are over 3000 schools across the world as well as institutions such as Safeway and British Safety Council. We are the first official Moodle Partner in Poland, implementing e-learning platforms and open-source systems. We create our own products such as SchoolJotter, Learnanywhere, Learner Journey. Since 2011 we are cooperating with IT specialist from Poland. In April 2012 we opened an office in Katowice where we now employ over 40 staff.
Currently we are seeking an enthusiastic Developer experienced in Moodle.
- At least 2 years experience in programming in PHP
- Knowledge of databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Knowledge of MVC (ZEND, KOHANA or Symphony 2)
- Team-player person
- Knowledge and experience in using CMS systems such as Wordpress/Drupal/Joomla/Moodle/Totara
- Experience in using SCRUM method will be an adventage.
- Flexible cooperation
- Attractive salary depends from experience
- Development opportunities
- Work in international environment
If you are interested, please apply via email address: email@example.com
Please remember to enter the following clause: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).
Entry added by Aleksandra Dziewanowska
- Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 8:54 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 3:11 PM