- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Contract: Permanent
The key responsibilities for this Brighton-based role are:
Act as point of escalation for clients with support issues.
Generating reports on service level for clients including standard measures such as tickets opened / ticket outcomes / response times / tickets out of SLA.
Maintain regular contact with clients and conducting support reviews to ensure satisfaction.
Identifying additional client requirements (after implementation) and requirement gathering. Liaising with Technical PM for development work or further integrations.
Managing LMS update schedule, and liaising with clients for major upgrades, including offering further training for clients on new features (at cost).
Handling outbound clients and transfer of content to new suppliers (hopefully not).
Developing support contract for both standard and out of hours contracts and handling annual renewals.
Administration of Zendesk platform, and development of support materials (including videos and support pages).
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have a good working knowledge of Totara LMS and Moodle
- Totara LMS or Moodle experience
- Experience with software development lifecycles.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of web and infrastructure technologies (such as HR systems, Active Directory etc).
Entry added by sean reddington
- Thursday, 18 December 2014, 9:28 PM
Last updated - Thursday, 18 December 2014, 9:28 PM