PREPWORKS Content Engineer
is a global industry leader in computer adaptive learning and college and
career readiness. Headquartered in Miami, Prepworks serves students and
teachers across 26 states and 44 countries. With 27 national industry awards in
educational software, Prepworks’ team works onsite in Miami and remotely across
the country. Prepworks is seeking a Content Engineer (CE) to work under the supervision
of a Senior Engineer to develop video scripts, practice questions, and the
content for multimedia lessons. The CE will provide content expertise in the
form of written scripts, paper or digital sketches, and questions with
solutions. Video lesson and question item content will be developed in our custom Moodle system.
· B.S. Degree in Mathematics or
in a Social Science, History, or English a plus
· Strong written, verbal, presentation
and listening communication skills
· Meticulous and thorough in writing
· Creative; able to present
information in a variety of engaging ways
· Computer savvy: proficient in MS
Office, quick to learn other basic applications
· Ability to work in a fast-paced
· Ability to work outside of the
regularly scheduled work hours when necessary to meet project deadlines and work
· Desire and aptitude to learn new
· Ability to research and comprehend
content standards and test item specifications in various fields including
Mathematics, English Language Arts, Social Studies, etc.
· Strong team player
· Excellent organizational, scheduling
and planning skills
· Ability to proofread and spot errors
documents and multimedia presentations
· Some travel required
· Some teaching/tutoring background a
· Experience in edtech/tech
· Experience developing online courses
or online instructional content
· Experience with graphic programs including:
Photoshop, Illustrator, SnagIt, etc.
range: $45,000-$60,000 DOE.
benefits package with PTO, health, vision, and dental.
about PREPWORKS at Prepworks.com
Please send your resume to email@example.com.