Job offered: Senior Moodle Developer
Location: Melbourne Australia
We are looking for a Senior Moodle Developer who is ready to move to the next level. If you enjoy a challenge, and are driven by curiosity and results, this may be the most rewarding job you ever had.
Lingel Learning is a leading provider of eLearning solutions. We provide Course Development, Training and Managed Hosting to clients in Education, Corporate Training, Healthcare and Government in Australia and North America. We are a young and dynamic organisation that will put you in the driver seat and give you a chance to learn fast, and contribute to our growth and our brand.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Moodle development (blocks, modules, plugins, themes and web services etc.)
- Experience in creating and customising Moodle plugins
- Experience in integration of Moodle with other applications (Moodle APIs/interfaces)
- Proficient in setting up and configuring Moodle on server
- Experience managing software development projects end-to-end
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- LAMP stack development experience
- Knowledge of GIT (version control)
- Provide Moodle support services for customer issues
- Technical troubleshooting and issue documentation
- Customer service skills and strong written and verbal communications.
- Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, and performance-driven environment
What we will offer you:
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Competitive rates
- Collins Street office right the heart of the city
- Work with a great team based in Australia and North America
- To be successful you will be hard working, driven and ready to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; a Master's Degree in a related field is a plus
Entry added by Gavin Lindeman
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 8:30 AM
Last updated - Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 8:30 AM