Point Solutions seeks an experienced Moodle developer for contract employment
to implement Moodle LMS onto an industry-focused education and training site.
This project will require support in instituting and customizing a Moodle
Install and Customize Moodle System.
Analyze eLearning business processes, procedures and user
requirements to establish Moodle functionality requirements.
· Design the front-end user/student environment to in appearance
· Design the back-end instructor/administrator environment for
simple, efficient use.
and/or implement the Moodle plug ins and modules to bring the platform to our
planned functionality. These include but are not limited to:
· Single Sign on capability between Moodle platform and the main site
· Professional development tracking tools
· Gamification and progress tracking
· Reporting tools
or install APIs between Moodle and other systems, including:
· Shopping cart software
· Single Sign on capability between Moodle and the main site
staff on administrative/technical details of Moodle’s functionality.
designing, building, and troubleshooting a Moodle LMS platform (examples of
previous work with Moodle strongly encouraged)
conceptual, analytical, problem solving, decision making and planning skills
knowledge of API development between Moodle and multiple systems
with Drupal and Moodle content management systems
area resident preferred but not required.
Entry added by Rick Schmidt
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 3:18 AM
Last updated - Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 3:18 AM