We have an opportunity for a talented, senior Moodle developer who wants to branch out beyond learning management systems and help us build an integrated e-learning platform in Azure. So, if you’re a full-stack LAMP developer looking for all the excitement of a start-up but none of the risk, we want to hear from you. If you're feeling stifled where you are and would like to shape the environment and products you work on, we want to hear from you.
IT Governance’s consultancy and training businesses are expanding rapidly across multiple specialisms and geographic areas. We’re looking for people with ideas and enthusiasm who can work on our nascent but proven products and help us build a fantastic development capability leveraging the best technologies and techniques available. Specifically, you will:
- Write enterprise-quality, secure, reliable, testable and maintainable code on the Moodle LAMP stack, running in Azure.
- Take an active role in steering agile processes within the development team to build profitable products that make users happy.
- Keep up to date with the latest tools, technologies and techniques that will enable us to deliver solutions faster and more efficiently.
- Take an active role in creating and enforcing development standards, documentation and guidelines to continually improve software quality and ease of development.
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience of developing enterprise-quality Moodle solutions.
- Experience with automated test frameworks to ensure code quality.
- An ability to quickly grasp complex technical issues and commercial requirements and communicate these in non-technical language.
The following would be an advantage:
- Good degree, post-graduate qualification and/or evidence of rapid career progression.
- Experience of integrating with .Net applications.
- Experience of UI/UX design for desktop and installable apps
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.
Entry added by Millie Muncey
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017, 5:03 PM
Last updated - Tuesday, June 20, 2017, 5:03 PM