Moodle with us!
you have already worked with Moodle, how about working for Moodle HQ?
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Moodle Developer to help us to make Moodle Workplace the best corporate LMS out there (based either in our Barcelona office or working remotely in Europe).
Find out about your new workplace...
Workplace team is mostly based in Spain and UK, but we have colleagues
all over the world too - Australia (Moodle HQ offices are in Perth),
Belgium, Canada, USA, Czechia, Netherlands, Italy and Greece.
are a hard-working team because we believe in the ability of our
platform to make a positive difference in our world. When you join us,
you will hear stories about how we are doing exactly that.
Lastly, we really value our peers and a caring, respectful, open and innovative workplace.
Find out more about us at https://moodle.com
What your new job can look like…
Most days can involve a mix of:
- writing high-quality code.
- designing and documenting the implementation of new features.
- reviewing code.
- writing automated tests.
- collaborating with other developers across multiple dev teams.
- contributing to the future direction of the Moodle software.
- ...and having a laugh with your team...
We'd love to meet you…
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- minimum of 2 years of programming experience with Moodle (PHP, JS)
- minimum of 3 years of programming experience in a medium to large scale development environment (PHP)
- good knowledge of Moodle Architecture
- experience using Git and Jira
- good knowledge of web application security, performance and scalability.
- experience working with Web Services and RESTful applications.
- ability to organise your own workload in order to meet deadlines.
- excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- fluency in English
Extra awesome if you:
- Have contributed to the Moodle project, especially with code (core or plugins)
- Have experience writing unit tests and behat tests
What's in it for you?
the obvious that we've mentioned - a workplace where we really value
our peers, and a caring, respectful, open and innovative workplace -
- a truly flexible working environment
- ability to bring your full self to work (wear what you want to the office)
- an office in central Barcelona or work remotely
- gaining new skills by learning from highly skilled peers
- ability to work on this brand new product and make a difference
- the knowledge you are helping millions of people reach their goals
Does this all sound good? If yes…
- Click on the following link to apply
- Add a cover letter, resume and anything else you'd like to add… in English, please
- Press send.
Apply here: Moodle Developer - Workplace team
Entry added by Helen Foster
- Monday, March 2, 2020, 5:41 PM
Last updated - Monday, March 2, 2020, 5:42 PM