Moodle with us!
Have you heard or know of Moodle? We're the world's open source learning platform and we are on a mission to empower educators to improve our world!
If you are a Helpdesk Support Officer, who enjoys learning and being challenged, while having fun together as we advance our mission, read on!
Find out about your new workplace...
Moodle is an award-winning international open-source software project. We create the most powerful online learning platform that's used by schools, higher education institutions and workplaces globally!
Did you know Google, the United Nations, UK Government, US Defence Force, Open University and California State and Columbia Universities through to schools, perhaps in your local area, use our platform?
In fact we have over 100 million registered users and our platform is used in every country in the world!
Our team is mostly based in Perth, Australia and Barcelona, Spain. But we have colleagues all over the world too - Belgium, the UK, India, Canada, USA, The Czech Republic!
We are a hard working team because we believe in the ability of our platform to make a positive difference in our world. When you join us, you will hear stories how we are doing exactly that!
This position is based in Perth so ideally you will already live in Perth or be prepared to live in Perth.
Lastly, we really value our peers, and a caring, respectful, open and innovative workplace.
Find out more about us at moodle.com.
What your new job can look like…
Most days can involve a mix of:
- Responding and triaging Moodle support queries from multiple communication channels - Telephone, email, support desk, live chat
- Providing reports on outstanding issues
- Attending team meetings to better understand our products
- Providing front line service for office visitors
- Assisting with general office admin duties
- ...and having a laugh with your team...
We'd love to meet you…
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Customer service experience, ideally in an IT call centre environment
- Experience using Zendesk or similar helpdesk products and CRM systems such as Zendesk, Jira, Salesforce, SuiteCRM, Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated ability to learn new products
- Experience in the educational or IT services sector
- Enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Ability to work independently and take initiative but also be a team player
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Availability to work in Perth, Australia
Extra awesome if you can share:
- Your exposure to Moodle
- Understanding of customer satisfaction metrics
- G Suite experience
- Fluency in a second language - Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Germany, Japanese, or Arabic, ideally to native speaker level
What's in it for you?
Besides the obvious that we've mentioned - a workplace where we really value our peers, and a caring, respectful, open and innovative workplace - what about:
- A competitive salary
- Gaining new skills by learning from highly skilled peers
- Regular social events
- Flexible workplace including no dress code
- Monthly staff massages
- The knowledge you are helping millions of people reach their goals worldwide
Does this all sound good? If yes…
Please go to Helpdesk Support - SEEK and click on the "apply now" button now! Add a cover letter, resume and anything else you'd like to add.
No recruitment agencies please.