The Educational Technologist acts as a lead in the design, development, and management of technology-mediated teaching and learning, especially in regards to Learning Management Systems (LMS) and related educational technologies. This position will also provide instruction, training, and resources on the effective use of various educational technologies like Interactive Flat Panels (IFP) and Lecture Capture Systems.
The candidate responsibilities include (but not limited to):
1. Content Management of courses on LMS
2. Course setup including Gradebook, grading rubrics, assignment activities, etc.
3. Communication with Teachers and Course Stakeholders
4. Providing support to admins, teachers and students and issue resolution in a timely manner
5. Conduct demos of Interactive Flat Panels (IFP)
6. Conduct demos of Lecture Capture Systems
7. Test and document various ed tech solutions with cameras, microphones, touch screens, etc.
The candidate must have a keen interest in educational technology and be prepared to work with cutting-edge solutions that add value to classrooms, training rooms and collaborative centers of learning. The candidate must be willing to learn, be agile and have a flair for client interaction.
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred. Two to Five years of experience. Previous Moodle experience mandatory. Programming experience not required.
Entry added by Yogesh Nahar
- Monday, August 27, 2018, 5:55 PM
Last updated - Monday, August 27, 2018, 5:55 PM