Job offered: Moodle developer
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Do you call yourself a ninja or a rock-star developer? Then get out we don't want you.
What are we really looking for…?
When presented with a problem your first instinct is to solve it, you can do the research and design a solution.
When you have a bug in a program written in a language you don't know that you really need fixed you just download the tools and start learning because someone's got to fix it and you need it done now.
* Can write code in high level languages
* Competent with English
* In the Melbourne, Victoria region
* Linux experience
* PHP experience (yes we use it a lot)
* SQL experience
Nice to haves:
* Written code for Moodle (what we are mostly working with)
* Understands the difference between writing code and software engineering
What will you get if you join our team?
* Peking duck(and other delicacies)
* Working for the good of our glorious potato shaped leader
To find out how to apply send potato in an SMS to 0488 845 688
(applications not coming through the method listed above will be ignored)
Entry added by Darren Cocco
- Wednesday, 29 August 2018, 9:29 AM
Last updated - Thursday, 30 August 2018, 9:11 AM