We are looking for a first-class UX Developer with the drive, enthusiasm and expertise necessary to bring our customers’ requirements to fruition. You will work with the wider team to create WOW that comes with exceeding expectations and delivering the highest standard of user experience. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be joining the team as we embark upon a period of significant growth. If you want to work in a positive, team focused culture; you have the talent and identify with our vision and values, then we want to hear from you.
ABOUT SYNERGY LEARNING
Established in 2005, Synergy Learning is a leading learning technologies company, located in Holywood, Co Down. We’re a global leader in the design and development of custom elearning solutions, having helped clients in over 40 different countries through more than 1000 projects. We are a certified Moodle and Mahara Partner, and have been named Global Lead Seller for Totara. We work in partnership with clients as diverse as Ryanair and The Kennel Club to help them improve their performance through learning and development. By using results-driven technologies, we create solutions for them to excite, engage and empower learners.
To work collaboratively with the UX designers to bring the client requirements & design concepts into reality. You would be focused on the user experience, making the applications visually impressive and to the highest standard of usability.
• Develop professional user interfaces
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to guarantee high quality, on-time and onbudget projects
• Ensure quality of design, implementation & documentation
• Collaborate with non-technical staff in emerging web development techniques & best practice.
• Provide accurate task estimation
• Focus on delivering optimum results for Customers
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills and Qualities
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
• Aligned with Synergy Learning’s Vision & Values
• Excellent HTML, CSS, LESS and SASS experience
• Excellent knowledge of web accessibility standards
• Proven track record of addressing development issues (Eg. Cross Browser)
• Prioritise teamwork via strong communication & collaboration skills
• LAMP Experience (Linux Apache MySQL PHP)
• Experience of version control systems (eg. Git)
• Experience with PHP development language
• Knowledge of Virtual Learning Environments Development / progression opportunities
● Senior UX Developer
RELATIONSHIPS & REPORTING
• Reporting to Head of Operations
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced person and you think you would like to join us, then we’d love to hear from you!
Your cover letter should not only explain how your skills match this role but give examples of how you align with our Vision and Values. We want to know why you are the perfect candidate, and why you want to join our team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome interest from all suitably qualified individuals. We always recruit on merit alone, but as we are currently underrepresented by females in our workforce, we would particularly like to encourage women to apply.
If you are disabled, and/or require any reasonable adjustments to assist you in applying for this role, or in due course attending an interview, please let us know and we will do all we can to facilitate you.APPLY HERE