An Organization based in Europe, is looking for a Senior Moodle developer (min. 4 years of experience).
The successful candidate will work together with the Online Learning
Development Team, at a 50% rate (20-22 hours per week) and be responsible
for technical implementation of Moodle development projects.
candidate will be under direct supervision of the Lead Programmer. The main tasks include:
- development of plugins, blocks etc.;
- quality assurance;
- implementing moodle theme changes and customizing the existing theme,
- bug tracking and fixing. This is an ongoing project, requiring
commitment, attention to detail and on-time delivery.
The successful candidate is a qualified developer, holding
either an undergraduate diploma in an information technology-related
field or equivalent professional experience (minimum 4 years of experience with a degree or minimum 8 years without a degree).
He/she has experience in object-oriented programming with PHP or a
comparable object-oriented language; in web development (HTML, JS, CSS,
Bootstrap). Demonstrated experience in implementing and modifying Moodle
themes is an asset. The position requires experience in programming for
Moodle and a readiness to collaborate within the international Moodle
community, as well as very good command of English.
The initial contract will be a 2 month trial period with possibility of
extension for up to 2 years (50-80% workload). The candidate will work
remotely from a location of their choosing.
We offer a competitive salary (ranging between 2200 - 3000 USD per month / 20-22 hours per week), a great teamwork experience, and flexibility of hours.
We look forward to receiving your online application. Please include:
- your CV with a clear description of duties you've performed
- links to your portfolio showcasing Moodle projects you've worked on
- if available, description/technical briefs of the Moodle features you've developed
Note that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Entry added by Christophe M.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 8:13 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 8:13 PM