We are looking for an experienced Moodle Support Specialist who is ready to move to the next level. If you enjoy a challenge, and are driven by curiosity and results, this may be the most rewarding job you ever had.
Lingel Learning is a leading provider of eLearning solutions. We provide Course Development, Training and Managed Hosting to clients in Education, Corporate Training, Healthcare and Government in Australia and Canada. We are a young and dynamic organization that will put you in the driver seat and give you a chance to learn fast, and contribute to our growth and our brand.
- Provide ‘Level 2′ support services for customer issues
- Reproduce, troubleshoot, and diagnose technical issues
- Escalate issues to Level 3 support according to procedure
- Ensuring SLAs are met, and customers are updated with appropriate timeliness according to best practices
- Contribute to corporate knowledge by capturing best practices, either in documents, knowledge base items or shared documents; developing best practices and documentation, whether procedural or technical
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- 1 year of experience in Moodle Support and/or Development
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer facing application support role.
- Customer application support experience in the software industry, including phone and email channels
- Customer service skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical troubleshooting and issue documentation
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, and performance-driven environment
Desired Technical Competencies
- Experience with eLearning software
- Experience in the enterprise software industry
- Experience with open-source software such as Moodle
Benefits of Working at Lingel Learning:
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Competitive rates
- Collins Street office right the heart of the city
- Work with a great team based in Australia and Canada
- To be successful you will be hard working, driven and ready to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Career progression
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; a Master's Degree in a related field is a plus
Entry added by Gavin Lindeman
- Tuesday, 10 October 2017, 12:24 PM
Last updated - Tuesday, 10 October 2017, 12:24 PM