Webanywhere have firmly established themselves as one of the leading e-learning companies. We are now looking to add an experienced LMS Consultant to our Leeds or Chicago based team.
To be responsible for capturing client requirements, working throughout the life of a project to ensure these are delivered. Creating functional specifications and working with the development teams in the implementation of these.
Development / Projects
- Liaise with US and UK and Poland development teams on projects to ensure they have the relevant information and assist them in solutions design.
- Communicates with customers and Project Managers to ensure we design and deliver a solution that fully meets their business requirements. Requirements may come directly from an external customer.
- Produce Requirements Capture documentation and work with Development to obtain project estimates
- Works closely with WA IT/Project Manager to ensure technical specifications are written to agreed standards, and to be involved throughout the project lifecycle to ensure deliverables are meeting initial solutions.
- Assist the Sales team with completing tender / proposal documents.
- Build Question / Answer bank to improve tender process
- Attend meetings / conference calls with Sales team for prospective customers
- Takes responsibility for the functional and technical architecture of Open Source solutions to design and assist in delivery of complex technology solutions.
- Keeps abreast of new open source technologies.
- Undertakes assessment of solution options (scoping, feasibility, design, services costing, deliverables, completion criteria, etc).
- Has responsibility for approval against functional specifications.
- Works within the business to develop product strategy ensuring technical advances are implemented.
- Is a role model for the delivery & support teams by demonstrating leadership as a technical consulting authority and providing the highest standards of quality in solution delivery.
- Conducts product training sessions with clients in the project delivery phase
- Develops excellent working relationships within our company and with our partners, ensuring that our reputation is upheld at all times.
- Works in the WPL division and on all open source technologies.
- Contribute to Sales documents such as proposals, tenders, RFI’s etc
- Attend demonstrations, pre-sales requirements capture days with sales
- Complete sales handover checklists (where appropriate)
- Give technical and product guidance to Sales team and prospective clients
A working knowledge of Moodle/Totara, Drupal and/or LAMP stacks would be an advantage.
We are always looking for staff who are willing to go the extra mile for customers, who are dedicated to learning and personal development, and who are keen to work harder and smarter than our competitors. Those with skill, enthusiasm and team spirit do not go unnoticed, and there are always opportunities for promotion and reward based on performance.
Learn more about our company at https://www.webanywhere.co.uk/
If you are interested in the job opportunity send us your CV:
Entry added by Aleksandra Dziewanowska
- Thursday, November 26, 2015, 6:39 PM
Last updated - Thursday, November 26, 2015, 6:45 PM