Type: Web article
Author: Margaret Martinez and Sheila Jagannathan
Published: November 10, 2008
"Not too long ago, Moodle was a little-known content and learning management application supported by a tiny community. In the last two years, it has enjoyed tremendous growth, starting in the education community but now spreading to small- to medium-size businesses. Should you be looking for ways to put this Open Source Software to work? This week’s authors give you plenty of help in answering that question!"To see the actual PDF file, you must be a member of the eLearning Guild. Membership is free! The article is positive of Moodle, and cites some statistics from the guild's research that show Moodle's speedy growth in various markets.
Sidebars list moodle publications, on-line demos, and OSS Resources for e-Learnong and use with Moodle
- Market share
- Why do organizations choose Moodle?
- How are educational institutions using Moodle?
- What are Moodle’s advantages?
- What are Moodle’s disadvantages?
- How does Moodle enhance teaching and learning?
Added to this database by Kirk Fretwell
- Thursday, November 13, 2008, 12:25 AM