This is a new moodle block called 'Curriculum Design Tool'.(Current version doesn't work with moodle2.0 or later) It has the functions:
- Design curriculum maps relating to competencies (educational goals), professional abilities (learning objectives), learning activities (resources) and assessments.
- Submission of learning activities by educators with associated searchable metadata
- Review submitted materials
- Search and browse published curriculum maps and get related learning object repositories.
- Checking out materials from the learning object repositories via a shopping cart model (free shopping)
- Gap analysis for selected learning object items
- Packaging of selected curricula items with a dynamically created curriculum description including links to learning activities and assessments.
- Tracking of downloads and follow up surveying of users.
After you download this block, in the downloaded file, there is instruction about how to install and how to use it. If you find any bugs, please report to http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB/component/11430