Remote-Learner's Enterprise Learning Intelligence System (ELIS(TM)) for Moodle - Community Version Code
As a highly flexible system, ELIS(TM) is widely used in a variety of learning programs. ELIS(TM) is a set of add-ons to standard Moodle, these add-ons provide the administrative, business intelligence, data mining, learning management, content management, and longitudinal record keeping functions that standard Moodle does not not provide. ELIS(TM) code is managed by Remote-Learner's team of long time Moodle experts, core developers, and expert support and training staff.
Some example uses are:
* Professional Development Programs (K12, etc.)
* Talent Development and Management
* Certification Programs
* Sales Team Training
* Internal Corporate Training (Compliance, Diversity, etc.)
* Higher Education Accreditation
* Outcomes Management & Reporting
* Publisher Content-Moodle course distribution, reporting, and management.
The community version of the ELIS(TM) for Moodle code can be found at https://github.com/remotelearner.
Installation and techincal details can be found at https://github.com/remotelearner/elis.base/blob/master/README.mkd.
User documentation can be found at http://rlcommunity.remote-learner.net/.
The community version of the ELIS(TM) code is unsupported, and is provided "as is" with no warantee or guarantee of functionality.
For a fully integrated, managed, maintained, supported and certfied version of ELIS(TM) for Moodle, contact Remote Learner at http://remote-learner.net/contactme.
Copyright, licences and disclaimer:
* ELIS(TM): Enterprise Learning Intelligence Suite
* Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Remote-Learner.net Inc (http://www.remote-learner.net)
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.