Block: Image Directory Slideshow (JQuery)
Requires: Moodle 1.9
Maintainer(s): Nadav Kavalerchik
The Slideshow block enables the user (Teacher or Administrator) to display a folder containing and kind of image type as an advanced slideshow with image transitions. (with no need for a flash plugin!)
- Setting the images folder (of course!).
- Setting width and height of the block.
- Setting the type of transition. ( a few are hard coded into the code. and more are very easy to add)
- Setting the delay, between transitions.
- Image type filtering. (disabled by default)
- System-wide/specific pages - block availability. (disabled by default)
- Based on jQuery Cycle plugin which means : no flash need, works on any browser, any image type, many different types of transition effects. It supports pause-on-hover, auto-stop, auto-fit, before/after callbacks, click triggers and much more. It also supports, but does not require, the Metadata Plugin and the Easing Plugin. (see features demo)
Record added by Nadav Kavalerchik
- Saturday, 11 September 2010, 2:34 AM
Last modified - Saturday, 11 September 2010, 3:25 AM