Activity Module: Question Creation Module
Type: Activity Module
Requires: Moodle 1.9 or later
Maintainer(s): Jamie Pratt
The Question Creation Activity is a graded activity where students must create questions in the Moodle question bank. A teacher grades the questions. The students get a grade for the questions they create.
- You can specify a percentage of the grade be automatically assigned depending on how many of the required questions the student creates and the rest of the grade awarded to the student is dependent on the grade a teacher assigns for the questions created.
- Questions permissions for students to create and view questions are limited just to the questions for this module. Questions created by students as part of this activity are kept seperate from other questions in the question bank (they are stored in categories in this modules context).
- The student may create more than the required questions. They will then receive a grade calculated from the questions they received the best grades for.
- You can automatically export questions that receive a grade above a chosen grade in your preferred export format.
Record added by Jamie Pratt
- Tuesday, 22 January 2008, 12:09 AM
Last modified - Tuesday, 22 January 2008, 2:44 PM