Module showing a list of links, files, or text snippets.
Advanced features include:
- Make items appear/disappear on set dates.
- Include sections and subsections within a page.
- Include links from RSS feed within page.
- Does not work with MySQL. Currently requires Postgres database. (Although it uses the Moodle cross-platform database table creation files, some of the queries use SQL features that MySQL doesn't have). We may improve this at a later date (or if anyone else wants to, please let me know).
- Requires PHP 5.
- As noted, requires Moodle 1.9.
You need to apply two patches when installing to make this work. Full instructions are included in a readme file. Basically this is not as easy to install or as well-integrated into the rest of Moodle as it really ought to be - but if you want the features, it might still be worth doing.