The „Planned and Completed courses” block within Moodle course consists of three sections:
- planned courses – the list of courses which contain certificate activity and participant of this course have not completed all course requirements to pass the course;
- completed courses – the list of courses that the user has successfully completed (accomplished all requirements) and registered the certificate of this course;
- optional courses – the list of courses that do not contain a certificate activity to mark the completion of a course.
User profile contains the same sections with information about user’s courses.
Prerequisite: activity module "Certificate" should be installed.
Typical usage scenario:
- Add "Planned/competed courses" block to your course.
- Add certificate activity in course.
- Define requirements in certificate activity ("Locking Options").
- When user completes all requirements defined in certificate an clicks on certificate activity, the course is completed (certificate issued).
- All user course statuses (planned,completed,optional) are displayed both in course block and/or user profile.