This block alert the administration about things that can be wrong in Moodle site. Find out if you have in your server:
- Courses with identical ID numbers;
- Courses without (editing) teachers;
- Courses with a lot of backup files;
- Inactive courses;
- Inactive users;
- Users that never logged on;
- Users without a role;
- Inactive teachers, course creators or administrators.
- Students with no Tutor.
This information can only seen by administrators, but the block can also used to find in a course:
- Users inactive in a course;
- Users that belong to a course, inactive in foruns.
The block support multiple instances and specifying a distinct target course, allowing a teacher to setup a course with information about all his other courses. The information about a course can only be setup and seen by a user with editing capabilities in that course.
There are also a fast search on users and courses. You can download blocks only with this funcionality: Quick Course List; Quick User List
This block does not create neither change tables in Moodle database, and now is not using the mdl_log table.
Languages: English; Portuguese; German; Slovak