Git commits in Moodle 1.8.3 by nicolasconnault

commit 1ffd2c0ac6c9099cf11b9654e8011d9a3cb2518f
Author: nicolasconnault <nicolasconnault>
Date:   Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:59:52 +0800
Tag:    v1.8.3

MDL-11608 Removed stripslashes_safe($rename) and changed PARAM_RAW to PARAM_TEXT for rename param

commit 2bb9c62bf8755b440eef473506298002c53329d8
Author: nicolasconnault <nicolasconnault>
Date:   Tue, 09 Oct 2007 22:13:21 +0800
Tag:    v1.8.3

MDL_11608 The $rename param was obtained with PARAM_NOTAG, I changed that to PARAM_RAW. I also changed the rename field's value to htmlspecialchars($category->name)

commit eed1c7ca5b7dbbab3a3e6c427fbce6e095447bde
Author: nicolasconnault <nicolasconnault>
Date:   Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:19:29 +0800
Tag:    v1.8.3

MDL-11525 When courseid is not present in the log entry, showing "Site" instead of $log->info

commit edf9554096ad60f758cc94b4fa05313a3ec5c7a3
Author: nicolasconnault <nicolasconnault>
Date:   Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:12:45 +0800
Tag:    v1.8.3

MDL-11351 Removed a redundant check for a multiLang JS variable

commit bc1d20eea9b34c7de6d5984e5bec4496b4bb360d
Author: nicolasconnault <nicolasconnault>
Date:   Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:22:02 +0800
Tag:    v1.8.3

MDL-9005 Fixed this and another multilang issue (module name in preview didn't filter multilang tags either).

commit 03648520cc854d2f1e2a68a14671bb36a5439569
Author: nicolasconnault <nicolasconnault>
Date:   Tue, 28 Aug 2007 01:27:00 +0800
Tag:    v1.8.3

MDL-7574 Applying Matthew Davidson's patch.

commit d6c42bb205b12081e51ac73714bc5056c9e8833e
Author: nicolasconnault <nicolasconnault>
Date:   Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:03:28 +0800
Tag:    v1.8.3

MDL-10918 Applied Aaron's patch

commit ec5a8430eb4f7f1325fb5641ffce452280c1fb96
Author: nicolasconnault <nicolasconnault>
Date:   Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:19:05 +0800
Tag:    v1.8.3

MDL-10970 Someone was using $locations = array('location1'); $locations += array('location2', 'location3', 'location4');

commit dadcf5cc424afdc16ef9823647a2deae8113fec0
Author: nicolasconnault <nicolasconnault>
Date:   Tue, 21 Aug 2007 01:58:38 +0800
Tag:    v1.8.3

MDL-10177 Applied lovely hack (not ugly!) suggested by Pablo. It's lovely because it solves an ugly design error in the previous code: modifying a parameter variable in the function body.